Spirit Airlines — unauthorized upcharge
I needed to change the time for my daughter's flight from Oakland to Seattle. The person from Spirit on the line said the charge would be $60. I found it necessary to call Spirit air once my daughter was partway through her trip and found out that I had not been charged an additional 60 but rather an additional 120!
Horrible serevice with people who can barely speak english and are even more difficult to understand. I will get my money back. It will just take time.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized charge on my account 
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service 
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - hurricane irma (flights and evacuation)
- Booked Flights - refunds