Spirit Airlines / double billing my credit card

2800 Executive Way, Miramar, FL 33025Miramar, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (954) 447-7965
My complaint with Spirit is in connection with a double charge to my credit card which they made and which they claim takes 10-14 business days to reverse. I spoke with my credit card company who told me they have this problem with Spirit ALL the time.

Once the double charge goes on, it takes many calls and pleading to have it reversed. My credit card company says they sometimes will receive a fax from Spirit to have the charges reversed but Spirit claims they don't ever fax anybody. I think it's farly obvious why they hold our money for almost three weeks.

Something needs to be done about this disgraceful "customer servce".

Comments

Ha
  19th of Jun, 2015
Exactly happened to me- except it was my bank account, and the customer service rep admitted that they knew that they did this, but did not inform me. They stole 1200.00 from me and said i wouldn't. see it back in my account for at least ten days. I accrued 300 dollars in overdraft fees, could not go on the vacation they double charged me for, without the money they stole, and they ruined my daughter's surprise trip to Disney. She still is crying daily. And it makes me ill, that a little single mom has no rights to complain, to sue, or to get all her time off of wbork, her lost credit points for late mortgage, my heartache- none of it matters- because I have a 119 pound little woman against a giant misogenistic, unethical, illegal-thieving from peoples bank accounts, ( a woman strips on their website, if you answer a quiz correctly) corporation.

Spirit Airlines Logo Spirit Airlines