Spirit Airlines / unprofessionalism!
I recently purchased 2 tickets from Spirit. While on board flight 933/934 from DTW to PBI and back my friend and i were very shocked at the lack of professionalism displayed by the flight attendants on board. They were very rude and unfriendly to passengers and i heard that comment from at least 10 other people, completely unsolicited. Their comments to passengers were very condescending and had a scolding tone to them.
The only other time i used Spirit my luggage was lost for 4 days so i would have a very hard time recommending your airline to any of my friends or relatives. I would have to be really desperate to ever fly spirit again.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - ticket hh155u
- Spirit Airlines - delay
- Spirit Airlines - baggage handling service
- Spirit Airlines - a detailed reservation that pulled up with an incorrect name — my own!
- Spirit Airlines - customer service