SpeedyPin.com / Sell crap phone cards from crap companies!

When i went to the website the first time i decided to do some research about them first. I found a website posting complaints and some back and forth between a customer and the customer complaints department. The department claimed to take care of everything if you just voice your complaint to them. Well, in hopes that i wouldn't be scammed in the first place, i bought a card from them. First of all, i was charged more than i should have been per minute. Second of all, after a week of not using the card, i lost about half my credit, maybe more. I sent an email to the complaint dept and they were nice about getting back to me and even called me. They gave me a card with enough credit for one hour's worth of call time (my credit lost was probably worth 3-4 hours of call time) ... I was expecting follow up because they said they were going to retrieve records from the other company. Speedypin doesn't sell their own cards, they sell cards from other companies. Expecting follow up, it never came. I contacted them again via email, and they gave me a number to contact the company that ripped me off. The responsibility was off their shoulders, they gave it to the other guys. Now, granted they went to some small length to make things right, but not nearly to the extent that they say they do. I understand that the phone cards are not their own. But if they are selling them, and claiming customer service, then they should make good on that, and maybe they shouldn't sell crap phone cards from crap companies.

Comments

• Va
      2nd of Feb, 2007
    SpeedyPin.com - I will never buy from them again!

You know those sites, which sell products and have no responsibility of what they sell. Their motto is "we sell it, you buy it, we get your money and hell with your satisfaction". This is how Speedypin functions. I purchased prepaid phone card STi Free from their site. The card acted weird, minutes were disappearing even without taking. When I made calls, I was charged 4 times more than I've talked in reality. I contacted both carrier reps and sellers. Carrier reps were trying to correct their mistakes, but speedy.com just blocked my e-mail. Nice behavior, isn't it?

• Er
      5th of Feb, 2007

Dear Vera,

My name is Eric Itzkowitz, and I am the Marketing Manager at SpeedyPin.com.

I'd like to assist you in this matter further, please contact me at [protected]@speedypin.com or 1.877.746.6322 ext 102.

Regarding your comment, "but speedy.com just blocked my e-mail," this is not possible, nor is it true by any stretch of the imagination. Only an Internet Service Provider (ISP) can block/blacklist an email address.

• Er
      12th of Mar, 2007

Dear Jeffrey,

My name is Eric Itzkowitz, and I am the Marketing Manager at SpeedyPin.com.

I am contacting you to discuss your current dissatisfaction with your recent phone card purchase at our website. I can assure you that we fulfill our guarantee for all of our customers.

Please call me to discuss, or let me know when you are available and I'll call you.

I look forward to resolving any inconveniences you've experienced.

Yours in service,

Eric Itzkowitz
    SpeedyPin.com Phone Cards
    1.877.746.6322 ext 102
    [protected]@speedypin.com

• Je
      15th of Mar, 2007

I just want to follow up post that Eric did, in fact, follow up with me. He informed me that somebody in the customer relations sector of the company didn't follow up in the way that they were supposed to. I was also informed that the did follow up with the company that sold me the phone card and they didn't update their information with speedypin.com. Anyway, things have been resolved, they gave me a new phone card, and i would actually consider using their services again.

Jeffrey