SpeedyPin.comThis company is a fraud!

T

Speedypin.com is a terrible and unreliable company. They will rip you off and their support is useless. They take more money from your account than necessary and overcharge for every call you make.

Do not pend your money on this service. I am extremely frustrated with s'peedypin.com' and will never ever use them again. Please do not make the same mistake I made. This company should not be doing business and I consider them a fraud.

Sincerely,
Toby.

• Ra
    Rachida Meziane Aug 20, 2017

I bought a calling card from speedypin when i tried to use it there was no funds in it plus the company speedypin took money from my bank account.i called the attorney general office in California they required some documentssents i sent it to them hooping that they will take action against the owner his name is Eric.
    Larbi

• Ke
    Ken Nguyen Nov 08, 2010

THIS [censor]ING COMPANY IS TRYNA DROOL THOSE PEOPLE OUTSIDE WITH THE [censor]ING ADS LOWER THAN 4 CENTS! THEN THEY'LL CHARGE YOU OVERFEE MORE THAN A DOLLAR WHENEVER YOU'VE REACHED CALL TO YOUR FRIEND'S, FAMILY'S! BESIDES THAT, I SUPPOSE I COULD MAKE CALL TO 135 MINS WITH THE 5 DOLLARS CARD, THEN THEY GET THE [censor]IN' RIP ME OFF BY CHARGE ME SOME OCCURRED FEE, I EVEN DON'T KNOW WHERE THE [censor] IS THAT. WHEN I'M CALLING TO MY GRANDMA FROM US, THE CONNECTION IS CUT OFF SUDDENLY, THEN I SUPPOSE JUST SOME REASONS FOR THE LOST CONNECTION OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, THEN I TRY TO CALL BACK. VOICE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ANNOUNCED THAT YOU HAD NO MONEY ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS CALL AND SUGGESTED TO CHARGE MORE.
    ONE MORE THING, WHEN I BOUGHT A CARD, I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE TO PAY FOR DELIVERY UP TO 1 DOLLAR WHILE THE PRODUCT WAS BEING TRANSFERRED BY ELECTRONIC MAIL.
    THIS ISSUE IS CERTAINLY [censor]IN' FRAUD! PLEASE REPORT TO FCC, I'LL TRY TO PULL MORE HUGE AMOUNT OF NUMBER PERSONS WHO USE THEIR SERVICES! I'M SURE THEY WILL AGREE WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT!

Chivalry Jun 04, 2010

After reading all the great reviews about this company, I have decided to try one of theirs phone cards. I have picked a card with 104 minutes and it was the worse service ever. At first, my phone call couldn't be connected and after 3 attempts I have lost about 45 cents for nothing. Later I called customer service but they refused to help, refund money or explain the reason why my calls didn't go through. Eventually I was able to get connected and got to talk some 34min with a poor call quality, and that was all my 104 minutes. Don't be tempted by low rates because you will never get them. Even thou their BBB rating is A+, they had about 100 complains, which is a big number of consumers. Please stay stay from this company.

• Da
    danielcs Jan 06, 2010

Speedy pin sucks!! I had the same problem they stole my money.. customer service is useless !

• Bo
    Boti Curry Aug 30, 2008

I totally agree if the complaints. I bought 10 phone cards online. I only use these cards to call one international number. The web site advertised 3.85 c per minute. They charge 9c a minute and even less. I have to call customer service after every call I make and they have ripped me off.

I am sure that we can complain about this fraud to the FCC. We really need to in large numbers and shut these guys down.

• Ra