SpeedyPin / Rip off

FU SpeedyPin Scammers you ### sucking ###s! Piss poor connections (if connected at all), eats minutes, so called cheap minutes are NOT CHEAP as you are paying 2 or 3 times advertised rates!!!

Comments

• Jr
      9th of Jul, 2007
    SpeedyPin - Follow up, poor service!

This is a follow up on the complaint that I submitted on 8 July 2007. You will probably need to read my complaint titled Poor Service dated 8 July 2007 in order to completely understand the situation. In short, the complaint addressed an issue of overcharging and lack of customer service.

I went against my feeling that SpeedyPin should contact Fast Track in order to resolve my billing issue and called the toll-free number myself that SpeedyPin had provided to me.

I politely explained the problem to them and asked for some simple information that a customer support should have been able to provide. I asked for the exact duration of my call and an itemized list of the charges applied.

I was not at all surprised to find a complete unwillingness to actually help resolve anything. My call failed to go through once. The agents hung up on me twice when I caught them giving me information that was clearly in contrast with the advertised services. I was told some things that were very alarming. See below:

1. I was not speaking to a Fast Track representative and that I could not speak with a Fast Track representative.
    2. Nobody, not even Fast Track themselves know what the exact charges for a call will be and that the rates advertised on the SpeedyPin web page are, at best, a guess.
    3. Even though the card was advertised specifically for international use, additional international charges may apply. However, you can't actually speak to anyone who really knows for sure or willing to admit to it.
    4. Even though the card was advertised specifically for calling cellular networks in Philippines at a precise disclosed rate, additional cellular network charges may apply. Again, you can't actually speak to anyone who really knows for sure or willing to admit to it.
    5. Even though the card was advertised with a precise carrier service charge rate, the actual rate charged, much like the other charges, cannot be determined until the call is completed. Once again, you can't actually speak to anyone who really knows for sure or willing to admit to it.

I could go on for days but I think you get the idea.

I'm sure by now that you can smell a rat. How is it that every other company that provides international long distance service, even to foreign cellular networks, can accurately advertise their rates and not charge you a penny more after making a call? Why the unwillingness of SpeedyPin to provide any service after the sale? Why the unwillingness of this unknown customer service agency to provide any useful customer service? Why did SpeedyPin give me a number for an agency other than Fast Track, the service provider, that cannot or simply will not help? Why did the agents hang up on me twice when I caught them contradicting the advertised service? I could go on for days about this too but, again, I'm sure you get the idea.

This entire sales and advertising operation is, in my opinion, incredibly deceptive to say the least. I'm not saying people should not buy this service. However, I will say consider my experience first and "buyer beware". I got screwed by these two companies. They will probably do the same to you.

• Sp
      9th of Jul, 2008

Hello.
    My name is Shav; I'm the lead customer service representative at SpeedyPin. First off, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with our calling cards. I assure you that we stand by our industry leading 100% Guarantee. If you find that you are not happy with our products, pleas notify us, as we will do everything in our power to try and rectify the situation. Please contact our office at 1-800-483-3805, or feel free to email me at shavger@speedypin.com so that I may personally take care of any complaint that you may have. We look forward to your continued patronage. Thank you.

Regards,
    Shav
    Customer Care
    1-800-483-3805

• Tm
      1st of Jan, 2009
    SpeedyPin - Phone card minutes to given and not customer support to fix the related minutes lost.
    SApeedyPin
    East Orange
    New Jersey
    speedypin.om

I have purchase two phone cards from speedypin cards service.
    One card named Scorpio and one named Fast Track. I was give 13 minutes on a 60 minute card and 38 minutes on a 101 minute card. I called the customer services numbers that were given for the separate cards issue. They don't have one customer services number for all cards sold, so whon must call each cards customers support number. What a joke. In short the agent made me wait 48 hours to restore and or adjust the unused minutes. Then after waiting 48 hours I was told that there database was down and I would have to wait another 48 hours for the problems to be fixed.
    One other card I used that did not provide the advertised minutes,
    after calling the SPEEDYPIN support number told me that my account was set to ZERO dollars and that they could not do anything to restore the lost minutes. This company it not responsible for there product. And some agency should look into their business practices. I will be writing the BBB about this company and their business practices and dealings with the buying public.