Speedway / customer service

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

In Brooklyn, NY around 12pm I went to the Speedway on 18th and Coney Island avenue. The woman at the register was stocking items while I waited at the window patiently for almost 5 minutes. I gave her $10 and said regular gas then proceeded to pump gas into my car. Immediately she started yelling and waving to me when I started pumping the gas. I didn't have my glasses with me at the moment so I thought she was talking to another customer. When she finally got my attention she asked how much I had put in so I held up my fingers to indicate $10. She then started screaming again and I went to the window. She said she had accidentally pressed $15 for the gas pump and it was then I realized the gas pump said $11.52 ( most people don't look at the amount unless they are using a card). She then asked me for the rest of the money which I did not have on me and I offered to bring it later so she won't get in trouble. I asked her who's fault this was and she went on a tamper tantrum. She started cursing and insulting me in front of another customer, who had no idea of what was going on. I simply got in my car and left. Will not be going to a Speedway unless its a life or death situation.

Su
Jul 11, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      28th of Aug, 2018

Don't go to that one until she's been fired. Go to another one. I don't know what her problem was, but that sounds lie a washout that somehow made it through the system.