Southeast Toyota Finance / billing Dept

1 POCharlotte, NC, United States
Phone: 1-800-686-3494

This is the time, today November 28th, whe I have to have my payment in by today. This is the 3rd month in a row that this business decided to save on paper and have not sent me a bill or statement so I could send my check. The statement is behind in the balance when I requested (been meant) last month, but again ===this month is the same situation. Why in the world they decided that is not important for the customer to receive an statement, so I know where to stand by? ex.: balance, prior and present balance, activity summary? Please, this is not a cheap finance. This is not a good way of conducting business and if they think that this is ok, like the guy qho enswers the phone says, to me it is very deceiving way of doing business. Please, let them know that if they don't correct this situation, I'll keep sending e-mails to the world outthere, until I get to the elect president of this country to have this people practice fraudulents way of conducting business. And more, myu payment is behind, so far. I won't believe that if my credit gets scratched because of a late payment, they are going to pay for it. Thank you.