Southeast Toyota Finance Logo

Southeast Toyota Finance

Having problems with Southeast Toyota Finance?

Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 688 1166 (Customer Service)
+1 877 272 7752 (Payments (Leasing)
6150 Omni Park Dr.

If financing:
World Omni Financial Corp., PO Box 9249, Mobile, AL 36691

If leasing:
VT Inc. as Trustee World Omni LT, PO Box 91326, Mobile, AL 36691

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Service. Initial Southeast Toyota Finance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Southeast Toyota Finance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Southeast Toyota Finance. Discuss the issues you have had with Southeast Toyota Finance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Southeast Toyota Finance — made a payment and a month later it was returned

We puchased a 2017 Camry SE in January. The payments were a little overwhelming (let alone we felt like we...

Southeast Toyota Finance2014 camry

On 7/26/[protected]@9:15 am...I usually try not to complain about customer service but this time was so disappointing. I was recently on the phone with a rep regarding my payments and the the rep Reecia or Risia was very rude with me, lacked patience and made the whole establishment appear very low budget. I related to her that I was very disappointed in the way that she was speaking to me and I did not like her attitude and asked her to transfer me the customer survey and she abruptly hung up. I did call back again to explain to another rep who also hung up on me at the end our decent conversation. I am very aware that customer service is the epitome of business with the public and if southeast Toyota continues to employ people who have no regard for the customers they are servicing -that could cause grave issues for the business for the future. Please retrain your service reps to speak with respect and exhibit more patience when dealing with the public. I work in high stress circumstances and life threatening situations daily at my job and I would never speak to the public in that manner.

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Aug 09, 2017

Your post was recently brought to our attention and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. A representative will contact you regarding your experience.

Southeast Toyota Finance — 2017 toyota corolla

I purchase a 2017 Toyota corolla on 11/2016. On 04/01/2017 had a fatal accident in which the person that hit...

Southeast Toyota Financesoutheast toyota finance / customer service

I have had my car for almost 2 yrs and never had an issue with Southeast Toyota Finance till now. I have paid my car payment each month and last month did't have enough to cover the full. I paid all but $96. I got harassing phone call from the company which all the people that called 2-3 times a day were all RUDE!!! Told me that there was a $100 late fee! Are you kidding me! I called the company and the person that I spoke with was very rude and basically told me that I should know when my car payment is due and not his fault I didn't pay my bill. He was so rude! Customer service goes a long way. I am in the works with my credit union now to refinance my car with them. My opinion don't use this company. I have told all my friends, family, co-workers and everyone. I hope that you will think twice!

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Jun 20, 2017

Your post was recently brought to our attention and we appreciate your feedback. Providing great service is our priority. You are welcome to contact us directly if you would like to further discuss your concerns. Our customers are important to us, so we appreciate every opportunity to assist. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Southeast Toyota Finance — payment

Very unsatisfied in the manner that Toyota handles late payments. No payment reminders or late payment...

Southeast Toyota Finance — financial services/interest charges

I see so many complaints about Southeast Toyota Finance, and I want to add one more. I am paying my bills on...

Southeast Toyota Finance — late payments on credit report

I purchased a 2015 Camry in Jan 2015. Very happy with my car. Later on in 2015, around August. I had a change...

Southeast Toyota Financecustomer service

I purchased my vehicle in November 2015. I set up auto payments. It did not withdraw the December payment, and SETF called me to let me know my December payment was late, on January 9 2016. I explained that the withdraw was submitted. They said they have no record of it. So, I paid the payment, again and realized the original payment didn't clear my bank. No problem, it was paid.
      This event recurred monthly. Every month I was told, your auto pay should come out this month. Every month it did not. This continued until finally, in April 2016, I set my payments up to auto pay through my bank account. Today, May 24, 2016 I get a call that my payment is 23 days past due. Upon reviewing my bank account I see that I had in fact made my payment 4 days ago. The woman was argumentative with me, and I explained that I make my monthly payment every month, the problem has been on their end. Not mine. I had to ask her to stop talking, that I didn't need her to tell me when I made payments because I am looking at my bank account line by line back to December and I need her to be quiet.

Here is what happened: SETF They applied my December payment to January, and therefore I have been behind by a month since I purchased my vehicle. I asked the woman why every month they have called me, why has no one mention it was the December payment that was the issue. I was getting calls from SETF monthly, even though I pay my bill every month and this is the first time they told me i was behind from December. As a result, I had accumulated 2 late fees that have never been mentioned at all. I don't read my statements because I pay the bill monthly online without fail. Of course people always say "well, it wasn't my fault", but in this case, it was either an error or miscommunication on SETF's end, not mine. It would have been so easy to resolve had they mentioned the fact that it was the very first payment that was missed. Never did they mention that and why would I ask, "so you are crediting for December?" I would have not made any other assumption because they were calling me on January 10th about December 29th's payment. THIS IS NOT MY FAULT. I was told today, that if my payment was not credited to my account before the end of the month, they credited it to the next month. The woman in customer service told me that is what they did. I said "why? it was December payment" Her response "you made the payment in January" I said, "yes because SETF didn't withdraw my December payment, you guys called me January 10th. Why would I think you were calling me in January for January's payment that wasn't due until January 29th?" In this case it was the fault of SETF that I was behind because they applied my December payment to January. When all is said and done, the least the customer service woman could have done is said, "I apologize, let me get these late fees removed" but no, I had to call back to do that and request a manager.

SETF is not customer friendly, when a payment is missed they assume it is the customer's fault, and the treat you like a jerk. I am sure they deal with non paying customers all day long, in my case I was the exception and would have appreciated a little respect.

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Jun 02, 2016

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had and would be happy to review the account history. We appreciate your feedback. Providing great service is our priority. Our customers are important to us, so we appreciate every opportunity to assist. Please feel free to contact me at [protected] ext. 1204343. J. Murray SETF

Southeast Toyota Finance — repossession

My family has been using Southeast Toyota finance for a couple of years now. We were late on one payment for...

Southeast Toyota Finance — did not do auto withdrawal - ruined perfect credit

i leased a 2015 Toyota Corolla in April, 2015 and, at that time, set up automatic withdrawal from my bank...

Southeast Toyota Finance — repossession of vehicle that is not delinquent

My grandmother purchased a a car for me through Southeast Toyota Finance Company. I am making the payments on...

Southeast Toyota Financeexcessive wear charges

This company is a disgrace. They scam you!! They're trying to charge me $900 in excessive wear. My car was in perfect condition! They are a joke!! I've never dealt with such a rude company! They also don't tell you they are not associated or owned by Toyota! I will make sure anyone I know never uses this disgrace of a company ever again!!!

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Jul 13, 2016

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would be happy to review the account in reference to the end of lease process. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
            J. Murray
            [protected] ext. 1204343

• Bo
            Bob R Oct 13, 2010

Upon calling Southeast Toyota Finance to inform them that since my father had passed away and my mother was incapable of driving, we would be returning their 2009 Toyota Camry to end the $333.00/month lease payments. They indicated, that doing so would damage my mother's credit rating.

• 65
            #65 Jun 23, 2016

I turned in a 2013 lease upon purchasing a 2016. I turned the car in early with a salesman who a) told me he would have the car cleaned and detailed before it was inspected b) the car was in perfect condition and I did not have to worry about any lease termination charges c) the payment for the last month of the lease would not have to be paid. I DID HAVE TO PAY IT. Guess what - a) he claimed this was done the first time, the car was inspected and I received a bill for $2, 012 from SETF. The car was detailed / cleaned again and the same salesman said it was spotless. Yet SETF now claims the entire two front seats had to be replaced and is hounding me for $2021. And the 'car was sold'. So it can't be reinspected. SETF said first they needed in writing that the dealership had this done...dealership will not provide a letter because the vehicle was cleaned offsite! June 22 SETF said someone from the dealership could call with this information...the salesman called and SETF told him they wanted it in writing. SETF won't produce any documentation that the seats were replaced.
            I am being told 'you know they didn't replace those seats'...'the inspector was new and didn't know what she was doing'...'we aint' never had no charges like that on a leased vehicle'...So as I see it right now SETF does not believe their dealership...the dealership will say anything to sell a car...and nobody wants to hear me - a 7 time Toyota customer! SETF informed me that this needs to be taken care of because it has been on the books awhile (since MAY 2016!). I have been in constant contact with SETF and the dealer to clear this up. Time to see an attorney I guess...

Southeast Toyota Financerude and not willing to help!

I called in to make a payment for my wife and Denise Moorhouse at Southeast Toyota Finance took my call house and was extremely rude and not wanting to help me at all. I asked for her name and she would not give it to me. I asked for a manager and she would not transfer me. I threatened to pull my business and refinance with another lender. Finally after yelling enough a manager got on the line and was half willing to assists after threatening to go somewhere else. I asked the manager for the name of the lady that took my call. She was very rude and unprofessional and I highly recommend not using them because they make it difficult to even make a payment let alone a bigger issue if you have one. This really worries me and am really considering refinancing now.

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Oct 22, 2014

I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. I would be happy to review your account and go over any questions you may have regarding other payment options. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

J. Murray
              [protected] ext. 1205171

Southeast Toyota Finance — do not use setf ever.

As my lease was coming to an end SEtF contacted us and told us if we get a Toyota before the 15th of may we...

Southeast Toyota Finance — returning car at end of lease

Thank you for allowing me to blow off a liltle steam. My complaint is not with Southeast Toyota Financial...

Setf.com — customer service

Worst customer service I have ever received!!! The representatives respond like they have no class and it i...

South Eastern Toyota Financeautomatic payments

Purchased a new Toyota Camry. Received a letter stating the payment amount and a copy of an Automatic Payment form. Made out the form and sent it and a voided check to SETF. Then I get a letter stating that "We made a clerical error in processing your contract. They said my payment amount has not been changed. I was then told that they were sending a new invoice with a new account number. I did receive a new invoice with a new account number and ANOTHER Automatic Payment form. I called SETF and was told that the "dealer must have made a mistake". Anyway, the Automatic Payment form says to fill out the form and send ANOTHER voided check "OR visit the website at www.setf.com to sign up on-line." Tried that. The only thing I can do there is to print out another form. Why say that it can be done online when it can't? The automated phone system at SETF says the same thing. I have NO idea why the information provided with my original form with my original request can not be used to generate the Automatic Payment. I have no idea why the original account number was changed besides an error by SETF.

Jamie Rice Jun 08, 2012

I am sorry for your frustration. I would be interested to hear more about your situation and see if I can be of assistance to resolve your concerns. Please give me a call at your convenience.

J.Rice

Southeast Toyota Finance — lease disposition fee

I leased a Toyota Camry for four years. It was in perfect condition and only had 26000 miles on it. There...

Southeast Toyota Finance — worst customer service - - ever!!!

Don't buy a toyota through southeast toyota finance. This is the first online review I do on anything, yet...

Southeast Toyota Financehardcore

I am not condemning SouthEast Toyota Finance. I fully understand that I financed my car and it is my responsibility. However, I have been unemployed for two years due to a seniority based layoff. I made every payment until this month. I phoned today and asked what alternatives I have, such as deferral or refinancing. Nope...nada. I have my car 80% paid for and I'd really hate to turn it in, but I have no income and they said that there is nothing that they could do unless I could show some income.

Like I said, I know it is my responsibility. But, there is a human factor and a history of payments to consider in all of this, which they have foregone. I would recommend that nobody use SETF simply because you never know what may happen in your future. And, if your future should turn undesirable, SETF is not willing to help their consumers.

• Sh
                  Shannon36535 Feb 24, 2011

Sounds like there might be some of the story missing.. I cant imagine they would want your car back in this economy if it is only over one payment but then again some companies are willing to lose customers over 1 payment. so sad. Perhaps you should try to talk to someone different.