Sony Ericson T700 mobile / No response from Retailer / Service Centre
We bought a brand new Sony Ericson T700 from Cellucom Bahrain branch, three months ago. As all knows Cellucom was a reputed company in Middle East so why to doubt. After 10 days of usage we recognised that the ringer is not working, we submitted to Cellucom Service Centre in Bahrain for repairs and they forwarded it to Dubai. When we were tracking the status there was no proper response, and after 1.5 months we came to know that Cellucom closed all Middle East divisions. They returned our mobile, thanks GOD, through a delivery boy but unrepaired. We asked now what and they replied we need to get it repaired in a private centre with our own expenses.
I cannot believe this for a reputed brand like Sony we will have this results...
Is SONY reading this??? Are they cared about their reputation???
More Sony Ericson T700 mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in
- Sony of UK - scam phishing sorry didn't know where to send this 
- Sony Philippines - sony alpha a6300 - cosmetic issue