Snapfish.com / still bills credit card after canceling acct

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301-595-5308

I signed up in December 2007 for a free trail of Snapfish. My daughter wanted me to join so she could send me videos of the grandchildren. I was never able to download my videos or receive any from her. I called them in January after they billed for another month and cancelled, they gave me a confirmation number and said they would credit my account for both charges. I never received the credit and have been billed monthly since then. The only phone number I have has been disconnected. [protected] is the number that appears on the credit card charges. I have been disputing the charges but they still continue to bill me. This is such a rip-off, so please beware of Snapfish.com. Is there a way to stop them from billing my credit card?

Gr

Comments

• Ak
      1st of Oct, 2010

I ordered over 200 prints and half of them were unrecognisable, dark blurred rubbish. I am now up tp 16 emails after two months and this week they said that they had a problem with emails all through September and could I send the scans of my problem images again ... now all that happens is my emails are returned. Rubbish service with NO quality control, avoid at all costs.