Snapfish.com / still bills credit card after canceling acct
I signed up in December 2007 for a free trail of Snapfish. My daughter wanted me to join so she could send me videos of the grandchildren. I was never able to download my videos or receive any from her. I called them in January after they billed for another month and cancelled, they gave me a confirmation number and said they would credit my account for both charges. I never received the credit and have been billed monthly since then. The only phone number I have has been disconnected. [protected] is the number that appears on the credit card charges. I have been disputing the charges but they still continue to bill me. This is such a rip-off, so please beware of Snapfish.com. Is there a way to stop them from billing my credit card?
More Snapfish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - photo book/free credits.
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working
- SnapFish - family christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages