SnapFish / terrible service / poorly engineered site
I have called. I have emailed. My emails go unanswered or bounce, which is more typically the case. I have been trying to order a photo book in my cart for 3 weeks for my son's 2nd birthday, which has now come and gone. Snapfish has terrible service, a poorly designed web site (Hello, a website who has a defunct email listed on its site... Siteerror@snapfish.com). Their "escalations" department was supposed to get back to me in 24-48 hours. That was a week ago. The icing on the cake? They cap your email complaint email at 240 characters, and won't let you submit it unless it's less than that, but they don't tell you where the 240 character cutoff is. Last time I checked, it was 2008 and counting characters was a fairly simple. Tool to offer your customers. Come on, help your customers out. All I want is to order my photo book (Which took me 4 months to complete) and move away from snapfish as quickly as I can. Save yourself some trouble and never use snapfish again.
More SnapFish Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - photo book/free credits.
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working
- SnapFish - family christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages