SnapFish / shipping scam!
I hope no one is trying to get the Christmas photo cards from Snapfish. I started 12/10 and thought, yes thought I had plenty of time because I was going to use the 2nd day shipping. It is 12/19 and I still don't have them. After emailing the customer service, or lack of, I find out they sent them regular mail. And after I demanded my money back, I was refunded a big $4 for the difference in shipping.
I just can't seem to get "Charlie" to understand getting your Christmas cards as this late makes the total order useless. I have asked for a refund 3 times, but all I get is that they should be delivered in 5-7 days. So, maybe I should have made my message: "Thanks to Snapfish, hope you HAD a nice Christmas"?
I would have never ordered these cards had there not been a 2nd day option for shipping... I am not wondering, was that just a scam to get people to spend their money for something that will come so late you can't even use it???
More SnapFish Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working
- SnapFish - family christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages
- SnapFish - terrible
- SnapFish - waste of time