SnapFish / shipping scam!

I hope no one is trying to get the Christmas photo cards from Snapfish. I started 12/10 and thought, yes thought I had plenty of time because I was going to use the 2nd day shipping. It is 12/19 and I still don't have them. After emailing the customer service, or lack of, I find out they sent them regular mail. And after I demanded my money back, I was refunded a big $4 for the difference in shipping.

I just can't seem to get "Charlie" to understand getting your Christmas cards as this late makes the total order useless. I have asked for a refund 3 times, but all I get is that they should be delivered in 5-7 days. So, maybe I should have made my message: "Thanks to Snapfish, hope you HAD a nice Christmas"?

I would have never ordered these cards had there not been a 2nd day option for shipping... I am not wondering, was that just a scam to get people to spend their money for something that will come so late you can't even use it???

Comments

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2007

I have had a very similar problem with my photo ornaments order...advertised as 50% off! Then they are dumfounded as to why the demand was so high, and now they can't get their act together to get people their products on time!!!

The Constumer Service reps are incompetent and nothing gets DONE UNLESS YOU DEMAND IT... ### - i thought that was what my $200 paid for!

Let's get the word out! Snapfish promises services they can't deliever... this company is a fraud!

• Ni
      9th of Jan, 2008

Really glad I found this site. I ordered Christmas presents from snapfish that arrived way later than estimated. I printed a picture of the present for Christmas day since I didn't have the gift. I didn't even check if it was mailed in a different manner but regardless I was more than unhappy with the snapfish's shipping estimate and actual shipping time. I thought it was a fluke with Christmas time but now that I've read these compliants I am not placing any orders with snapfish until the shrekprints issue is resolved- the website says Jan 17th or later. After I order receive my free prints I want to evaluate the quality before I give them any more orders.

• Al
      6th of Jul, 2008

hello i found it difficault to do shoping in snapfish especially when it come to upload photo i fount it difficault so i want to have a procedure from you

• Ju
      20th of Aug, 2018
    SnapFish - 6696266801
    United Kingdom

We ordered some photo of you and they have come back terrible with head missing off half car they are not like what we sent in computer they are under my mums name Celia Scott 14 moorland cresent staincross if you can look into this please as we have had some before and they were great thank you

• Sy
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    SnapFish - Photo Album and reprints
    West Islip
    New York
    syndeelohoo@aol.com

I ordered a photo album for my husband's 60th birthday party. The photos in the album and the reprints have a yellowish tint. I printed out a photo on my copier and it wasn't yellow like what your company printed out.
    I have used your company to print several other photo albums for my niece's
    bridal shower and the albums came out great!

• Ki
      12th of Nov, 2018
    SnapFish - The photos I recieved
    Friskney Boston
    United Kingdom

This i's the first time i've used snap fish and will certainly be the last... I ordered some photos but I am extremely unhappy due to half of them having my daughters head cropped off them!!! It's rediculous!!! I would like a full refund please and I certainly won't be using you again and will tell my friends and family to go elsewhere too!