Snap Fitness Mildura / liars
I received a debt collectors letter saying I owe snap fitness over 300 dollars for my membership even though they tell their clients that they are not set in a contract and that if your fortnightly payment is rejected that no further payments are charged, your key is simply disabled and you can't gain access to the gym until you fix the problem with snap and payments are taken out as normal again. So, one payment is rejected and my card is blocked so I can't use the gym for months and months and yet despite what they told me, they continue to charge me. This is a dirty business and if they can't be upfront and honest with their clients about the ins and outs of their business than you shouldn't join them! They aren't getting a cent out of me for that. Dirty pigs.
More Snap Fitness Mildura Complaints & Reviews
- Snap Fitness - no contract, month to month is a lie 
- Snap Fitness - cancellation fee 
- Snap Fitness - they are a fraud!
- Snap Fitness - withdrawal
- Snap Fitness - beware! 
- Snap Fitness - trinidad snap facility
- Snap Fitness 24-7 firstname.lastname@example.org 7512 W. Oklahoma Ave. West Allis, WI. 53219 - the equipment is breaking down.
- Snap Fitness - taking money without concent
- Snap Fitness - shortfall in pay
- Snap Fitness - subscription and cancellation