Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug / rude employees and wrong hours listed on internet for months

1 9400 S 2000 E., Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:

Store is listed as 24 hour open. For at least 6 months many customers go there and the doors are locked at midnight. Tonight I was rudely told 3 timed the store was closing in 5 minutes. He obviously didn't want me in the store. I ran for milk and checked out before others who were still checking out. When leaving, I apologized again to the manager?? Stating the wrong info on the internet. He abruptly said "Google takes forever to update information" Not his problem attitude. It's not my problem either because I will never stop there again. Very unhelpful people at the service desk. I've worked in retail over 40 years and would never ever treat a customer like this. Yes, it was end of shift so that justifies horrible behavior? Someone needs to fix the hours online for this store. I drove 30 minutes to get to the 24 hour store. You have lost dozens of customers along with their cash that pays these immature rude unbearable representatives for Smiths. This is business as usual at this place and if these were my employees, I would can their butts so fast they wouldn't know what hit them. I'm sick of your company representatives that think this is acceptable behavior. Take a look at how Dan's food stores treat staff and customers. Quite well. Your bottom line reflects how your customers get treated. I'm shocked in the difference of Kroger in KY compared to this mess.

Es
Dec 20, 2018

Comments

• Da
      9th of Jan, 2019

The fact that you are replying so emotionally says that you work for Smiths, are the person she is complaining about, or are gay. The fact that you are replying in such an unprofessional manner tells me that Smiths has a lot of work to do in the Human Resources Dept. and Vetting their employees.