SmashBurger / managers behavior
I was at the 5500 sunrise blvd smashburger store today around 3 pm when an altercation happened between an employee and manager. I was greatly appalled by the managers behavior, and her choice of words against the employee she called her a ghetto black girl and as a black woman that was very much offensive no matter what the situation is or was about, I heard the girl say didn't want to talk to the manager and the manager became flustered and told her to go home the girl went to the back of the store and return 2 minutes later with the manger right behind her getting in her face and trying to snatch her phone outta her hands as a manager she should've been more professional at her approach she caused a scene that was not necessary! I will not carry my business to this store if this is the type of behavior that your mangers have! I will not be recommending any business to this location or smashburger period this is a serious offensive and it should be handled accordingly.
More SmashBurger Complaints & Reviews
- Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airport - sweet potato fries 
- SmashBurger - food poisoning and rude store manager
- SmashBurger - unfair business practices
- SmashBurger - honoring coupons.
- SmashBurger - "colorado" crispy chicken sandwich
- SmashBurger - how the shift leader/asst manager and cooks treats coworkers
- SmashBurger - online ordering; wrong order
- SmashBurger - order 95420421 and 634526056373
- SmashBurger - customer service b
- Smash Burger - manager was cursing at employee and saying racial slurs