Smart Styles Wal-mart / ruined my hair

Smart Styles
I went in to get my hair trimmed. The girl that cuts my hair was not there. This person comes up to me after signing in and stated that the girl that I wanted to cut my hair was off that day. Me, thinking everyone in here is a professial, let her cut my hair. She ask how do you want it cut. May I state that it had taken me over three years for my hair to grow to one length with the back a little shorter. I stated just TRIM the back, feather bangs and maybe thin it a little. Same thing I had been saying for years. She trims the back and then turns me away from the mirror. After cutting, blowing drying and putting about three different products on my hair. She turns me toward the mirror. It was horrifying. My hair was cut all over in 1 -2 inch layers, bangs cut straight across, and the back so short it looked like a guys cut. Oh, but she left the sides just about a inch shorted than when I came in. I cryed for a week. This person cannot take directions and sure cannot cut hair. And has no business working in a salon.

N  22nd of Feb, 2009 by
try putting some fried bolony in your hair, that should do the trick
N  22nd of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Most salons have the practice of giving their clients a change if they are truly unhappy with their hair cut. If it hasn't been to long since the hair cut, try calling in and explaining your problem to see what they can offer you.
N  29th of Aug, 2009 by
I hope you didn't pay for that terrible service!
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
Hire a hitman. Blow that dirtbag away!
N  18th of Oct, 2009 by
I went to my smart style salon and asked for a pixie cut ( I came there with about 5 inches of hair ) and the woman cut all my hair at about half an inch or less in some areas. I am BALD. I am having a hard time coping with this and I am working with the manager of the salon for a refund. Anyone want to discuss this you can reach me at www.myspace.com/shannon_henson
I posted before and after pictures here, I had to dye it a dark color to make my hair look fuller...
N  22nd of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My daughter had a terrible experience with smart styles we go in and she tells the lady she wants a trim, make it to where its just below her shoulder, I thought that there would be people working there with experience and not getting trained, the lady cutting her hair was not experienced she had another lady helping her, I thought to myself lets give her a chance, but the more they cut the more I noticed they were using my daughter as a guinea pig, so when they called the lady I think was suppose to be the supervisor over to help, I stood up and told them I was not paying for this you ladies have cut my daughters hair shorter than what she wanted, the lady that was helping the trainee spoke up and started getting rude saying you gonna pay me, my husband said no we are not and we all left and went into wal-mart to do our shopping, they didnt have what we were looking for so as we were walking out of wal-mart the lady that was helping the trainee approached before we could get out of the store and followed us out in the parking lot threating us wanting to fight, and whats so sad this lady will still have her job cutting peoples hair and my daughter has to walk around humiliated for the way they cut her hair, needless to say she cried for hours after we got home that day.

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores