Smart Styles Wal-mart / ruined my hair
I went in to get my hair trimmed. The girl that cuts my hair was not there. This person comes up to me after signing in and stated that the girl that I wanted to cut my hair was off that day. Me, thinking everyone in here is a professial, let her cut my hair. She ask how do you want it cut. May I state that it had taken me over three years for my hair to grow to one length with the back a little shorter. I stated just TRIM the back, feather bangs and maybe thin it a little. Same thing I had been saying for years. She trims the back and then turns me away from the mirror. After cutting, blowing drying and putting about three different products on my hair. She turns me toward the mirror. It was horrifying. My hair was cut all over in 1 -2 inch layers, bangs cut straight across, and the back so short it looked like a guys cut. Oh, but she left the sides just about a inch shorted than when I came in. I cryed for a week. This person cannot take directions and sure cannot cut hair. And has no business working in a salon.
More Smart Styles Wal-mart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit