SM Supermalls Hypermarket MOA — unethical behaviour
It happened around 5 this afternoon (11.22.18)
It took for almost 30 mins just to put our groceries in the box. We're the only ones who looked out for a box because baggers kept on ignoring the cashier. They even ignored us.
They kept on saying that they are not assigned in that area.
Just because they have their designated areas doesn't necessarily mean that will not help out other customer.
They are working in the same store!!!
More SM Supermalls Hypermarket MOA Complaints & Reviews
- SM Supermalls - shoplifter report
- SM Supermalls - sm bonus luncheon meat
- SM Supermalls - sm fairview - supermarket improper service delivery (cashier)
- SM San Mateo - Supermarket - rude supervisor / poor customer service
- SM Supermalls - attitude of sperry sales lady in sm megamall
- SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings - kanteen at sm makati
- SM Supermalls - sm novaliches supermarket employee
- SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings - usage of credit card
- SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings - wrong price from pos vs on tag (price tag law)
- SM Supermalls - cashier