Sleep Number Bed / Not what you expect!
My then 80 yr old Mother and I went to the Mall to look at the beds.We laid down on several.Felt wonderfull! Mother ordered one for herself and one for me as a suprize.
Soon the two beds arrived. 2 boxes, about 2.5 high, 2.5 wide 3 ft long.Yup, the whole bed.
We opened one and out pops several strips of grey foam, what looks like 2 plastic floats for a pool, pump, controls, and a quilted mattress cover with a zipper.It was easy to put together as theres not much to it.The controls had no numbers, within a month the mattress sagged, the foam moved.( I weigh 132lbs, my lover weighs 150lbs)the foam down the center made a ridge.
It was a very expensive mistake.A queen size one in fact.
Notice the only reviews to read on site are the ones that sound like the company wrote them and most don't leave a name or its a first name?
Hint if you're buying a bed.Take a camera, unzip the mattress cover, take a picture of just how thick the cover is, the foam, everything!Remember, the box springs are not included.
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed - Misleading and hidden info on financing! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly