Skynet Worldwide Express / getting an invoice from them has been a mission impossible

Getting an invoice from them has been a mission. Today I called and was passed from post to pillar untill I got to a lady by the name of Derby. She was full of laughter when she told me that they are so used to complaints, it gets in on one ear and out the other. Means nothing at all. I asked what makes them survive with such kind of service and her reply was that people have no choice they just come. She affirmed that am not the first and certainly will not be the last.

Sh

Comments

• Sk
      13th of Oct, 2010

### SkyNet!!! Stupid Stupid Stupid and Stupid No Mother Teaching Services and it's Son Of the ###!!!
    ### SkyNet!!! I Lost Millions coz of Skynet Services Sucks and ###s!!!

4th of Feb, 2011

SKYNET service is not good i am agree with you only for saudi arabia and specialy the manegment MR. SAUD ALFOZAN GM Riyadh office Souhail National Sales Manager, Dammam Office, Jeddah Office, all of them STUPID they don't know how to manage the company they are fighting each other and dont care about the company I can proof that they are distroing the company Image. Higher athoratees shuld take action on this if they need to run this company THANKS.
    If any furthure inquiry please contact me on SAATCE@hotmail.com

17th of Feb, 2011

###ing skynet .. my item delay 3days still not come .. i m very angry !!!