Sirius XM Radio Inc. / cheated out of service

United States Review updated:

My boss bought me a life time membership when I bought my first new car, now mind you this - my boss was in my car w/ me on speaker phone when all this was being done and he paid the $500 on his CCard.

I recently traded that car in for another and before I got the car out of the shop, the dealership canceled my membership as XM Radio told me when I was trying to transfer it over to the new car which we were told we could do for $75 bucks but as of last night, my boss and I were told that there is NO membership to transfer since it was canceled.

Now how can some one else go in and cancel my account? Huh I wondered but no matter what, they couldn't find record of payment for this life time membership but I had my account number. Sounds like a big run around to me in order to get more money from me and after all that, they state that you can't transfer from vehicle to vehicle but I new the transfer fee and so did my boss. Their was nothing said about not being able to transfer from new to new. Wow, they got me and from what I seen on the BBB.com, even the BBB stopped taking complaint's for them since nothing was get answered by XM. I want to Thank U for stealing from me.

Re

Comments

• Be
      Oct 18, 2011
    Sirius Xm Radio Inc. - Avoid dealing with this ppl
    SIRIUS XM Radio Inc.

I was billed for a subscription in November 09. my service was disconnected in december 09 i paid the amount due less a credit i had on my account. disconnected in january 2010 again, paid more money and a new invoice was made for a full subscription and will be disconnected february 2010. cant talk to anyone in the US. very poor service.

• Mo
      Jan 08, 2013

any one could access ur account by giving them ur info, such as your name, add, phone#, so it was ur dealer's mistake to cancel it without asking u !!