Sirius XM Radio Inc. / cheated out of service
My boss bought me a life time membership when I bought my first new car, now mind you this - my boss was in my car w/ me on speaker phone when all this was being done and he paid the $500 on his CCard.
I recently traded that car in for another and before I got the car out of the shop, the dealership canceled my membership as XM Radio told me when I was trying to transfer it over to the new car which we were told we could do for $75 bucks but as of last night, my boss and I were told that there is NO membership to transfer since it was canceled.
Now how can some one else go in and cancel my account? Huh I wondered but no matter what, they couldn't find record of payment for this life time membership but I had my account number. Sounds like a big run around to me in order to get more money from me and after all that, they state that you can't transfer from vehicle to vehicle but I new the transfer fee and so did my boss. Their was nothing said about not being able to transfer from new to new. Wow, they got me and from what I seen on the BBB.com, even the BBB stopped taking complaint's for them since nothing was get answered by XM. I want to Thank U for stealing from me.
More Sirius XM Radio Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation 
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls 
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription