Sirius Satellite Radio / this company is too big to care
I paid for a 5 year subscription that was to begin after the 3 month trial expired on my newly purchased Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have been contacted several times recently about renewing my subscription, which technically hasn’t begun. On 9/17/2011 (yesterday) I was contacted once again, this time by phone, about renewing my subscription. I explained my situation and was routed to another representative who flat out hung up on me. When I called back, I spoke to a supervisor who assured me that everything was worked out.
Tonight, while out with my wife and another couple, I noticed that my service had been disconnected and, of course, the listener service center is closed.
I have spoken to representatives on three different occasions, not including today’s conversation with them, and I’ve been assured each time that my situation is worked out. Currently, I have no service, but they’ve had my $750 payment since July 1st!!
My five year subscription is to begin on 10/08/2011. Why is my satellite service turned off??? I’m still in my trial period and, additionally, I’ve paid for a five year subscription. No matter how you look at it, I should have service right now!!
This company is too big to care. I was horrified when I began searching for complaints about Sirius; there are thousands! Something needs to be done about the way Sirius handles their business and how they treat their customers.
More Sirius Satellite Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation 
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls 
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription