Singapore Airlines / terrible service
I had terrible service from the crew during both legs of my trip from Japan to Singapore and then from Singapore to South Africa.
Firstly the flight attendants in my section were rude and seemed as if they were doing me, and other passengers a service by being there. I didn't take down any names but wish I had, the service was so crappy. And I didn't enjoy my travels. Since Singapore airlines is supposedly rated among the best airlines even in Economy class I was sorely disappointed. The flight attendants had a foul manner and were not helpful to me at all.
In addition, my in flight entertainment system failed to work after many tries by both myself and crew. I was told for over 2 hours that they would re-set the system, I should just sit tight. Over 2 hours of sitting and waiting!!
Eventually I asked to move to another seat. I then had to wait an addition hour for some crew to get permission. Whilst everyone on the plane had eaten and was otherwise entertained I sat waiting with no response even after calling attendants, they walked passed and intentionally ignored me.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage
- Singapore Airlines - complaint for rude behaviour and no cooperation at changi airport
- Singapore Airlines - baggage handling in mumbai/singapore/sydney 
- Singapore Airlines - luggage bags broken and cleanliness / damaged cases and cleanliness 
- Singapore Airlines - seat malfunction 
- Singapore Airlines - inconvenience caused by delayed singapore flight from new zealand / flight delay and lost my father