Singapore Airlines / In-flight security
Please response this as soon as possible.
My name is Yocky Wonosantoso.
My flight number is SQ638 from Singapore to Narita Tokyo on June 14th, 2017.
My seat number is 50G.
Somebody stole my 380, 000 Japanese Yen and US$100 during the flight, and exchange it with only 30 pcs US$1.
I put my money on my backpack and somebody stole it when I was sleeping.
I just realized when I arrived at the hotel, which is around 7 hours after landed.
I believe you have video recording from CCTV in the cabin to see the thief and process this case to the next step.
I really appreciate your cooperation and assistance to solve this case.
You can contact me by email or call me at +[protected].
Thank you for your cooperation.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019
- Singapore Airlines - fee charged to rebook flight