Singapore Airlines / do not agree with refund offered due to flight cancellation.

Singapore, Australia

Case Reference No. S-[protected]
Flight from Koh Samui to Brisbane (via Singapore) was cancelled on 2/5/16.
Too many incidents to explain in detail, however, I have been liaising via emails with Dejan Eminagic from Singapore Airlines. I am more than happy to email all of these to you...but please be aware there are numerous lengthy emails.
In short, after going backwards and forwards, eventually I was offered a refund of $1, 000.50 by Mr Eminagic. His last email suggests I need to sign a Release and Indemnity Form by 31/8 failing that the offer is considered lapsed. I am not prepared to accept this low offer as I paid $4, 000.00+ for a return Business Class Brisbane to Koh Samui. I was not able to fly Business Class on the rescheduled flight the following day. So I believe due to the inconvenience and most stressful experience and end to my holiday, I expect to be refunded at least $2, 000.00 for my flight.
I wish to point out I endured numerous frustrating situations, not only associated with the flight cancellation, but also with the Business Lounge. I had to stay at the airport all day and the air conditioning stopped working. Also my rescheduled flight was changed 3 times. The following day when I attempted to go into the Business Lounge for the rescheduled flight, I was refused entry as Singapore Airlines had given me an economy class ticket even though I had initially paid for a Business class flight. Then as staff in Koh Samui suggested I liaise with Singapore Airlines staff upon arrival in Singapore, I then spent a considerable amount of time waiting to speak to whom I was informed was the Manager at the Singapore Airlines counter. He took notes regarding my situation and eventually offered a full refund and said it would be organised through my travel agent. However, he seems to have disappeared with the notes as Mr Eminagic has not been able to find out who was rostered on that particular time and day!! Also as I spent over $200 in phone calls associated with this flight cancellation, I sent my phone account to Mr Eminagic three times before he finally received it. This simply reinforced their incompetencies. There was just one stressful situation after another! As mentioned above I am happy to forward all emails and should you wish to contact me, I can be reached on [protected]@bigpond.com or +[protected].
Cheers Dianora