Singapore Airlines / level of service
Jakarta, 1 September 2008
This letter is to complain about service I recently received from Singapore Airlines during my trip on August 31, 2008 with 3 (three) important clients:
Flight : SQ 333Z (CDG-SIN) connecting SQ 952Z (SING-CGK)
Passenger Name :
1. Mr. Abiprayadi Riyanto
2. Mrs. Indrasjwari Kartakusuma
3. Mrs. Sita Arvianti
4. Mr. Amran Nasution
Below is the detail unpleasant experience:
1. On Aug 31, 2008, SQ 333 had problem which caused a delay arrived time in Singapore, and we did not received any information accordingly.
2. As soon as the flight landed, we directly went to the Register/Check in desk and then showed the officer our boarding pass. The officer persist that the airlines had took action to rearrange the ticket to the next flight. His reason was because of the delay problem, there was not enough time to do the baggage.
3. I had to explain my concern to him several times that baggage was not problem to us since four of us had an important meeting to attend immediately. We need to go as scheduled.
4. Then we had to go on the next flight. I was quite frustrated. The other three persons are our important clients and we had chosen Singapore Airlines with First Class and Business class to comfort our guests.
I expected a much higher level of service from Singapore Airlines, and I am quite disappointed. Your company supposed to inform the passenger before take any action, specifically when the boarding pass was already issued. I expect both explanation and apologize in written for this unpleasant experience and make sure this will not happen other time, most important to your member (Kris Flyer holder).
Should I do not receive any action from your company during 7 (seven) workdays, I will inform national newsletter about this.
Mandiri Manajemen Investasi
Plaza Mandiri Lt.28
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav.36-38
1 SQ 963Z 26AUG 2 CGKSIN RR[protected] /DCSQ*LKQ3T8 /E
2 SQ 334Z 26AUG 2 SINCDG RR[protected]AUG
3 SQ 333Z 30AUG 6 CDGSIN HK[protected]AUG 7 HRS - Seat 21A -
4 SQ 952Z 31AUG 7 SINCGK HK[protected] HRS /DCSQ*LKQ3T8 /E - Seat 18A -
1 SQ 963Z 26AUG 2 CGKSIN RR[protected] /DCSQ*KKUVMU /E 2 SQ 334Z 26AUG 2 SINCDG RR[protected]AUG 3 HRS -Seat 12A -
3 SQ 333Z 30AUG 6 CDGSIN HK[protected]AUG 7 HRS - Seat 14A -
4 SQ 952Z 31AUG 7 SINCGK HK[protected] HRS /DCSQ*KKUVMU /E - Seat 12A -
1.1ARVIANTI/SITA MRS 2.1NASUTION/AMRAN MR
1 SQ 967F 26AUG 2*CGKSIN RR[protected] /DCSQ*L7YRJH /E -Seat 18D/18E –
2 SQ 334F 26AUG 2 SINCDG*RR[protected]AUG 3
3 SQ 333C 30AUG 6*CDGSIN HK[protected]AUG 7 HRS - Seat 16D/16F -
4 SQ 952C 31AUG 7 SINCGK*HK[protected] HRS /DCSQ*L7YRJH /E - Seat 18D/18E
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - charging change fees for lombok flights
- Singapore Airlines - damaged baggage
- Singapore Airlines - unethical behavior to disabled wheelchair passengers by airport staff. 
- Singapore Airlines - Atrocities i went through at Delhi airport due to ground staff incompetence
- Singapore Airlines - Mishandling baggage