Singapore Airlines / inexcusable service

1 Singapore Review updated:

Flt SQ469 - cmb/sin 06th april,2007
BOOKING REF YXADUM
SANCHGODAGEDONA/NILAN PLUS INF

Having booked for a basinet n baby food through my travel agent in Colombo , the following service I received after boarding the flt in cmb:

No basinet was given on boarding the aircraft at cmb. When I requested for one on board, they simply said none was available n refused to make any attempt to make me n my baby comfortable. No baby food was given on board. Assistance offered in sin airport was shocking, upon landing I was kept waiting on the aircraft n was the last to disembark. I was then taken towards the transit area, well away from belt 32 by a SQ ground staff lady n asked to wait again.

After over 45 mins of waiting n no sign of any assistance I inquired from the information counter. They then apologized profusely n sent someone else to assist me with the luggage at which time was no longer on belt 32 n had to be collected from left luggage.

Flt landed in sin at 06th/0720 hrs n I was only able to collect my luggage n clear customs at around 0850 hrs. This sort of service from a reputed international airline is inexcusable, especially for a Mother n baby traveling.

As a Krisflyer member (SQ FREQUENT FLYER SQ8082475869) and considering the trauma myself n my baby have been through, I wish to make an official complain and await your comments.

Comments

• Fr
      13th of Aug, 2008

I've submitted a retro-claim over 4 months ago, which still hasn't processed into my account yet. All my subsequent email enquiries are not responded at all. Their customer services are rather shocking to me - No efficiency, nonfeasance and total lack of basic etiquette.

My complaints have been outstanding for quite a few months and still not been attended to yet. I am so regretful of joining Krisflyer at the first place also because it doesn't reward as much as other ones.

21st of May, 2009

i lost my mobile in singapoor air line and some one open my beg and stolen my thing, i allredy put a complain but no one replay any thing so plese do something
    my contect number is +91 9898400792