Singapore Airlines / inexcusable service
Flt SQ469 - cmb/sin 06th april,2007
BOOKING REF YXADUM
SANCHGODAGEDONA/NILAN PLUS INF
Having booked for a basinet n baby food through my travel agent in Colombo , the following service I received after boarding the flt in cmb:
No basinet was given on boarding the aircraft at cmb. When I requested for one on board, they simply said none was available n refused to make any attempt to make me n my baby comfortable. No baby food was given on board. Assistance offered in sin airport was shocking, upon landing I was kept waiting on the aircraft n was the last to disembark. I was then taken towards the transit area, well away from belt 32 by a SQ ground staff lady n asked to wait again.
After over 45 mins of waiting n no sign of any assistance I inquired from the information counter. They then apologized profusely n sent someone else to assist me with the luggage at which time was no longer on belt 32 n had to be collected from left luggage.
Flt landed in sin at 06th/0720 hrs n I was only able to collect my luggage n clear customs at around 0850 hrs. This sort of service from a reputed international airline is inexcusable, especially for a Mother n baby traveling.
As a Krisflyer member (SQ FREQUENT FLYER SQ8082475869) and considering the trauma myself n my baby have been through, I wish to make an official complain and await your comments.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - delayed luggage 
- Singapore Airlines - damaged baggage/souvenir 
- Singapore Airlines - complaints process and services - ref: acc, aust. fair trade, australia, comm bank australia 
- Singapore Airlines - booked flight not received 
- Singapore Airlines - wheelchair assistance