Singapore Airlines Australia / bad customer service
Anyone has any idea, which organisation is looking after travel companies complaints in Australia?
I have just a complaint about Singapore Airlines in Australia. They did cancel my parent travel tickets from Melbourne to Egypt on travel day and reschedule travel two days later without any reasonable reasons. Food on plane was off with such bad smell. I had complained to their customer service officer: “Dianne” in Melbourne airport, and she was so rude with us. I sent complain to Victorian Consumer Affairs. They sent letter to us advising that they will keep this complain in records for statistics data, but they don’t have such power to push Singapore Airlines for any compensation. Anyone has any idea, which organisation is looking for travel companies complain in Australia? I lost two days from my work and I need to know where to go??
Please note I have already sent formal complaint to Singapore Airlines Australia... It's useless, and their customer service is not that friendly... Not only service and food were so bad, we lost money from delaying our trip which is not fair... Tickets are supposed to be legal contract and they should not breach contract or they should compensate customers... Any help within Australia agents??
More Singapore Airlines Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage
- Singapore Airlines - Outrageous Change Fees- Bad Service on Phone
- Singapore Airlines - service of budget airline?
- Singapore Airlines - paid selected seats given wrong seats when boarding
- Singapore Airlines - lost and found staff bad attitude and long waiting time to collect the missing hand luggage 
- Singapore Airlines - complaint for rude behaviour and no cooperation at changi airport