[Resolved] Silv Communications / Terrible company

Same experience for me as reported by Pissed. Major nightmare, their representative (whose name I have) claimed to be acting on behalf of AT&T and that he was offering me a less expensive plan. Gave me a confirmation and phone number to call back which was actually an AT&T number. Of course when I called they had no idea what I was talking about and no record of the confirmation number. So until the charges showed up on my bill - two months later - I had no way to confirm anything about the plan.

Was supposed to receive something in writing. Never got it. Was supposed to get a very specific credit on my bill. Never got it, and when I finally got a number to call them they stated they 'never give credits and never heard of such a thing.'

WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS!!

• Resolution statement

Silv Communication Inc. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Du

Comments

• Ad
      28th of Sep, 2010

I am interested in filing a class action lawsuit against this company. I spoke with our local AG and she suggested it. Interested??

• Ea
      22nd of Nov, 2010

YES! ABSOLUTELY!
    My name is Earl Dail, Field & Stream Sports, 252-638-5600
    New Bern, NC

Have been hoodooed and shunned!! I will join a class action suit against this company.

• Ea
      22nd of Nov, 2010

I was mislead by Silv Communications. The phone call in April was a scam. I asked about twenty times of the oriental speaking lady on the other end if she was SURE that she represented CenturyLink. She assured me everytime that she was. Now I realize that I was hoodooed by a company that I had never heard of. The call was from Williams Comm but was portrayed to have been Century Link. Now I see that my long distance communications are provided by WorldComm and I did not authorize that either!!

The corporate people at Silv, except for one lady, have been very arrogant and hard to deal with. A gentleman named Mike Davis should be banned from the communications business. Very, very arrogant and contrary from the start.

I never knowingly switched my long distance service provider. Prior to today I had never heard of Silv Communications. I did NOT knowingly switch my long distance service from CenturyLink. Neither did I switch from Silv to Worldcomm. As far as I knew, we were still covered by Centurylink!

I will join in a class action suit after the way Mr. Mike Davis acted on the phone. I was simply trying to get information and a mutual agreement of resolution! What a jerk!!!