[Resolved] Silv Communications / Terrible company
Same experience for me as reported by Pissed. Major nightmare, their representative (whose name I have) claimed to be acting on behalf of AT&T and that he was offering me a less expensive plan. Gave me a confirmation and phone number to call back which was actually an AT&T number. Of course when I called they had no idea what I was talking about and no record of the confirmation number. So until the charges showed up on my bill - two months later - I had no way to confirm anything about the plan.
Was supposed to receive something in writing. Never got it. Was supposed to get a very specific credit on my bill. Never got it, and when I finally got a number to call them they stated they 'never give credits and never heard of such a thing.'
WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS!!
Silv Communication Inc. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Silv Communications Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Billing for services never requested 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Posing as AT&T and offering lower rates for local and long distance service 
- Silv Communications - scam 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Misrepresentation of Company 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Billing for services not ordered
- Silv Communication - manipulative sales tactics
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraudulent Charges 
- Silv Communication - Fraud/Misrepresentation
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraud