Shoretripscustomer service

I booked two excursions for a group with this company. They failed to confirm significant details with both of their tour vendors resulting in a very bad experience for my group. They failed to confirm the timing of one excursion, resulting in a last minute switch to a different vendor, whose tour not comparable. There was supposed to be food (the original tour included lunch) and drinks (the original tour had soda and alcohol included). They got a tiny bottle of water and a granola bar.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Milwaukee, WIShoretrips also failed to confirm dinner with the other vendor, even though I ordered dinner with the excursion, asked for the pricing for the dinner, and asked for the timing of the dinner in emails. When I let Shoretrips know that my group had such a bad experience on both of the tours, Shoretrips told me by email that there was no recourse. I have called multiple times only to have my phone calls avoided. I have emailed multiple times with exceedingly limited response. I asked for a 50% refund of both excursions plus $500 for out of pocket expenses the group had to make to replace the food that was supposed to be included in both excursions.

Tr