Shoprite Holdings — poor service
It's so sad how we get treated when we shop at our township shoprite. Firstly the cashier was on the go slow mode, I get to the till she after ringing all my groceries she advise that I cannot use my husband's card which is understandable for safety precautions. I then asked to withdraw cash on a till right there inside the shop, about a few steps away and there was no line and she tells me she can't wait for me with a huge attitude, and me thinking she's joking since I've been standing on a queue for over 30minutes I walk to the atm. On my return, not even a minute was gone and she tells me she has cancelled all my groceries and she proceedproceeded with other clients while I stand there like I'm crazy. I had to ask her if I should join the line again or what, she was so rude if I did not need the stock I was there to buy I would have left everything and left.
Please give your cashiers training on customer service. My contact is [protected].
I will not be buying from Shoprite Esikhawini ever again, I will not be treated like I'm stupid.
More Shoprite Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Shoprite - being made fun of 
- Shoprite - customer service 
- Shoprite - ripped off 
- Shoprite Supermarkets / Wakefern Corporation - online gift card purchase - not worth the trouble! 
- Shoprite - poor customer service 
- Shoprite Holdings - cash back request
- Shoprite Checkers Ennerdale - unhealthy shop
- Shoprite - money market reset pin 
- Shoprite Checkers - customer service - st john's liquor store
- Shoprite - wrongful termination