Shoppers Drug Mart — solar lantern
My wife purchased a solar lantern on sale at the shoppers on Rymal road Hamilton, they only had one left and asked me to grab one on my way home at the upper Sherman location. My wife paid $12.50 and I bought it for $24.99. After getting home and realized she paid half of the price for the same thing I went to the store to get money back and was refused... they said each manager has the choice to mark down to whatever??? How is this fair that I bought 2 of the same items and paid completely different prices and shoppers drug mart would not accommodate me. Hopefully you can help resolve this as I am a district manager in retail and would never let this happen in my business.
I can be reached at [protected]@yahoo.ca
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.