Shoppers Drug Mart / prescription mixups?

May 8, 2015
Shoppers drug mart
Sherwood Park
Pharmacy has been shorting me pills. I have even gotten to the point of counting them when I bring them home and it has happened 4 times. When I confronted them they were rude and said, what do you want me to say? How about come on back and we will replace them as a start!! They have been mixing up my prescriptions strength with and old prescription on file and telling me current ones are expired. Time to switch drugstores!!

N  9th of Sep, 2010 by

Shoppers Drug Mart - worst customer service in the post office at nordel crossing shoppers drug mart
shoppers drug mart
surrey b.c.
British Columbia

I am regurlar customer at shoppers drug mart at nordel crossing outlet in Surrey B.C. The post office has the worst customer service in the store. The girls in there need to be taught about customer service. Every time you go in there, they always rush you out of the store.
A  15th of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I am regular customer at shoppers drug mart at nordel crossing outlet in Surrey B.C i have worst experience today Sarita - Cash manger doesn't know to talk to customer and need to listen first before opening her big f mouth. Someone please train her how to talk and not to lie. They should just fire her fat ###
A  29th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
go to the post office on Scott road and 80th ave (in the same plaza as cactus club). There's rarely a line up and the customer service is much much better
N  14th of Mar, 2011 by

Shoppers Drug Mart - wudnt exchande item
shoppers drug mart

Bought gravol 12 hour from peterborough shoppers on charlotte st got home package was empty went back to exchange with reciept they fefused to I can be reached at jaybrooks33@hotmail.ca
N  9th of Mar, 2012 by

Shoppers Drug Mart - Horrible cusromer service
Shoppers Drug Mart

I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to buy an eye liner I selected one and was looking to other part, one of the staff came and said are you ready to pay. It was like they wanted me to leave. I paid and I never buy anything from them again as by default they look at everyone as a thief or whatever.
D  17th of Apr, 2014 by
I also frequent the post office at Nordel Crossing in Shoppers. I have both picked up and shipped many items including several heavy items. The service there has ALWAYS been friendly and helpful.
N  8th of Sep, 2014 by

Shoppers Drug Mart - Rude behaviour
Shoppers Drug Mart

Today, I went to shoppers drug mart located at Klondike Road, Kanata. Their employees have terrible behaviour and they dont know how to deal with customers. I am very disappointed with their rude behaviours. I will never go again at this location

Shoppers Drug Mart Logo Shoppers Drug Mart