Having problems with Air Wick?

Air Wick reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 18, 2008. The latest review Air Wick plug in was posted on Apr 17, 2021. The latest complaint exploding candle battery was resolved on Apr 17, 2013. Air Wick has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 87 reviews. Air Wick has resolved 4 complaints.

Air Wick Customer Service Contacts

1800 022 046 (Australia)
8800 100 8220 (Russia)
1800 976 4100 (Mexico)
+1 800 228 4722 (USA & Canada)
+44 175 321 7800 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 403 030 (New Zealand)
+385 17 776 499 (Croatia)
+420 234 147 096 (Czech Republic)
+45 44 449 701 (Denmark)
+36 12 508 399 (Hungary)
+39 284 4751 (Italy)
+31 235 584 500 (Netherlands)
+351 808 203 300 (Portugal)
+40 215 296 700 (Romania)
+421 232 101 097 (Slovakia)
+386 18 888 349 (Slovenia)
+46 820 0070 (Sweden)
+27 861 111 100 (South Africa)
+971 48 027 600 (UAE & Middle East)
399 Interpace Parkway

Postbus 721, 2130 AS Hoofddorp

Poland
ul.Okunin 1, 05-100 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, Poland

Portugal
Edificio Restelo, Rua D. Cristovão da Gama № 1 - 1º C/D, 1400-113 Lisboa, Portugal

Romania

8 Jet Park Rd, Elandsfontein, 1406

Chile
Av. Kennedy 5454 Of. 1602, Vitacura, Santiago, Chile

Mexico
Circuito Dr. Gustavo Baz, 7, C.P. 52968 Frac. Industrial Pedregal, Atizapán de Zaragoza. Estado de Mexico, Mexico

Air Wick Complaints & Reviews

Air WickAir Wick plug in

I bought a 2 pack with the plug in for an outlet an I used 1 bottle which did not difusse the scent very well an left residue around the top of the plug in so I took the bottle out an replaced it with the second bottle an it still doest diffuse the scent. I recently purchased another plug in since I enjoy the product just don't like wasting money..

Air Wick plug in
Air Wick plug in

Air WickPlug ins

I am very upset regarding airwick plug-ins which have destroyed my living room curtains I love the smell so I have them throughout my house but no longer will as I have discovered my living room one had been knocked somehow and the plug in oil had dropped onto my curtain burning/melting it I instantly went around checking other areas to find they had heated up to very hot these things are dangerous I noticed one had spilled a bit on my hand burning it these are dangerous and should not be sold if a child or a family pet should to have them I would hate to think what could happen my finger now has a burn mark looks like it's going to scar thanks to airwick plug ins. Frieda Rogers

Plug ins

Air WickEssential Oils

Hello,
      I purchased 2 5 pack bottles of your essential oils. The packages indicates that they should last 30 days. It's been 16 days and they are empty. Am I doing something wrong? The scents were also very light so light people couldn't even smell them I'm not satisfied after spending $20 on these. Can you help me?

I had always purchased other brands before and thought I would try Air Wick. It's very frustrating when you spend good money on something just to be dissatisfied and the item cannot be returned. Please fix this.

Air WickAir wick essential oil refill plug-in

I purchased Air Wick essential oil refill plugins (Fresh Linen scent) from Amazon on March 17th, they arrived today half empty. I've used air wick plugins for over 2 years now and had a spare full plugin that I had not used yet to compare to the new ones in the pack I received from Amazon and they are not near as full as the left over one from my last pack. I got the

Air WickAir wick spray and machine

Have bought at least 3 of the air wick machines in the last month and all of them not working and faulty then this week from Asda boght the spray and it didn't have the white spray bit had to take back then I decided to buy the whole thing if the spray with the air wick machine and took it home today to find does not work have the receipts to prove this and will take the items back but twice in one week is not good is it, costing me to take back and time wasted in a covid lock down, why is this happening to your products this is not the first time your machines for air work don't work the smell of the sprays is so nice but the machines are faulty

Air Wickplug in air freshener

I have Airwick all over my house . my son came home from the university of Kentucky for the weekend and sat at the dinner table in the morning and I went to work at St Elizabeth cancer center. he took out the air wick and plugged in his computer. 8 hours later I came home to fine this on my table and it had leaked on my table and ate the finish off my table.

Joy Patrick

[protected]

plug in air freshener

• Vi
                Visual Presentations Hawaii Feb 28, 2021

should have seen what it did to my cars dashboard. Its full of toxins i got very sick, dont use it in your home.

Air WickFreshmatic

I bought a pack of two mulled wine refills and the top has broken off completely of one of them. I am annoyed as it is a full can and they are quite pricey to buy. The first airwic k product l bought was 14 years ago and has never been any bother, the latest one l have is really awkward to close it pops undone all the time not so good for arthritic hands. The new caps on the cans now are not so good as the original.

Freshmatic

Air WickAirwick Essential Mist Air Freshener

I bought an Airwick Essential Mist Air Freshener in September 2020, but i have had trouble with it since i bought it. It has not been spraying out the mist, i have changed batteries a number of time, but i have now realised that the bottle of oil that goes inside is not staying attached, when i replace the cover the bottle drops out.
                I would appreciate your help in this matter.
                Many thanks.

Air WickAir Wick Diffuser

I purchased 4 Air Wick diffusers and all but 1 works. however the way it works is inconsistent with how it should work. Sometimes the blue light comes on and other times it does not. I have it on the highest setting and it diffuses at any given time. The other 3 diffusers' light comes on and that's it. I loved the product when it did work appropriately and would really like to enjoy the benefits of a working diffuser.

I tried calling but could no longer hold after 23 minutes.
                  My contact is [protected]@yahoo.com

I would like to have the diffusers replaced by Air Wick and hope to not have the same outcome. I do not want to take a gamble with purchasing a new set and having the same result. Please respond with a resolution. Thank you.

Air Wick Diffuser

Air WickAiromatic refill

I purchased a mulled wine refill for Christmas and I put it in on the 12th December only to be so disappointed that on the 25th December it had actually ran out when it clearly started up to 70 days. I know it says upto 70 days which is great but for me to have my spray set to every 30 mins I think for it to last only 14 days is totally unacceptable.
                    I look forward to an explanation for this please
                    Regard
                    Michelle Clegg

Airomatic refill
                    Airomatic refill

Air WickWill not spray

I have 3 air wick freshmatic sprays that will not work and 1 is brand new out of the box. I have changed batteries and still nothing. The older ones that have the test button on them are the best (have several of those and still work) but the newer ones, I am afraid to say suck, and have no way of figuring out how to get them to work. A little expensive to just keep buying new ones but I really like them

Air WickAir wick fresh matic

I am extremely disappointed I have purchased several air wick fresh matics with the machine that comes with the refill, once these have been finshed I have tried to put a new refill in however not getting the same strength of squirt. So I decided to change the batterie on these machine, this however did not make a difference. I have this morning woke up to my machine making a constant squirting noice with nothing coming out. I am not happy as these are very expensive to buy as are the refills so now I have several machines in my home of no use to me. I even advised family and freinds to purchase these when I bought mine as I thought they was brilliant however as time has gone on I can now see nothing for my money

Air WickPlugin

I have use this product all though out my home. And today I almost had a fire do to this product. It has damage my wall socket and its no longer usable. I do have pictures. Now am not safe of using this product anymore.

Air WickAir freshener 280ml cotton breeze

I purchased it from spar there is absolutely no smell in this airfreshner. I tried calling and even
                            Left my contact information twice
                            This is very poor service and I will never ever buy your product again will also tell all family friends to be aware of your products.
                            J. Isaiah
                            [protected]

Air freshener 280ml cotton breeze

Air WickAir wick 6 in 1

we used your 6 in 1 pink sweet pee aerosol the we purchased a few days ago, on using we found it chokes us and we cants top coughing this product is appalling and you may want to remove it from sale, we use other sprays and have not had this problem, it is the 240mil can, the date of incident was the 28th October 2020 we will not be buying anymore of your products.

Sep 29, 2020

Air Wick — Essential mist - reference r090616110

Dear Ranjita, Good Morning I confess that my patience and my collaborative customer profile have already run...

Sep 02, 2020

Air Wick — Candle

Hi I am filing a complaint about the air wick candle that I have purchased. Last night I light the candle and...

Air WickEssential mist lavender & almond blossom air freshener - 0.67oz shop all air wick

I was displeased with this product I bought a couple weeks ago. Did not make my house smell at all. I bought two and for the price I spent I was not happy! And it's done the bottle is empty I would like my money back or I rather get candles in refund I just bought candles from Glade the Hawaiian breeze and my whole house in less then mins smelled. I was disappointed I was looking forward to using this product but unfortunately I won't. I didn't not like it. So I would like a refund.

Ruth.[protected]@aol.com

Air WickScented plugins

I needed to use an outlet that an air wick plugin was in. I removed the plugin and placed it atop of my dinning room table. When I went back to my table the liquid had leaked atop of my table. I quickly got a clean dish towel to clean it up. The liquid removed my stain and clear coat in that area. I'm extremely displeased that a 5/6 plugin, can ruin a beautiful and expensive dining room table.

• Updated by Dining room table · Aug 26, 2020

I meant dining room table. And 5 to 6 dollar plug in can ruin an expensive dining room table.

Air WickFreshmatic air device

I purchased one of these in 2017 and used it with only one or two canisters before it ceased working. I thought maybe it had been dropped and had internal damage. As I had already purchased more canisters for it before it stopped working, I purchased a new device to use the new canisters with it. Maybe not so smart of me, because this one stopped working after use with only one or two canisters, also. This one was not dropped, I'm certain. I will stop purchasing Airwick products now. My money is too valuable to use it for products from companies where quality is below standard.