Shoppers Drug Mart — pharmacy
I'm not the type of person who would normally write to a headoffice, but when it has the to do with the fact that I could of been seriously sick or worst I'm taking action.
I had some dental work done and was in alother of pain, also the dentist wrote a script for pain meds and dexamethasone. Was called into the Essex Ontario location, about 4 hours later I went to pick it up and was not ready...so I waited...finally get called and the pharmacist said it was filled out wrong and change to dose to 10 pills twice a day.
I finished the meds with every side affect that is listed. So a week later more dental work and more meds. But this time with a different pharmacist, I was told that the meds last time should of been 1 pill twice a 10. She called my dentist to make sure that it was right ( because of sure a big change in dosage) and my dentist informed her that I should of been on the same dose last time.
I say I'm upset is an understatement, if that was a medication that I could of overdosed on or worst!
Thanks you and hope to heard back very soon, I love shopping at your store and do at lease 2 to 3 times a week, but depending on how this gets handle might change that.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item