Shoppers Drug Martcarnaby sweet mixed gummies 125g

N Review updated:

Found a mixed gummie... Litteraly, in the package I have purchased. I dont even know what it is but it has plastic of some sort mixed in with the candy. I have a piece with me along with pictures of it to show. Please tell me what we can do about this as my children were about to eat the candy. We have purchased this candy many times and never had this problem not only is it hazardous to my children but also to my wife who's pregnant. I would appreciate someone get in contact with me asap.

carnaby sweet mixed gummies 125g
carnaby sweet mixed gummies 125g

• Da
    Darlene Tice Apr 20, 2021

Chocolate bought at shoppers was bad. Pictures taken. Bought her egg with gummy bears. The egg was discoloured. Will never buy this brand again

Comments

• Mc
    Mccd Mar 10, 2021

I just bought a bag of marshmallow cones by Carnaby Sweet and there is a long hair stuck in the marshmallow of one of the cones. It' s quite gross and clearly not mine since it is embedded in there.

Comments

Marie Chantale Tanguay Aug 20, 2020

Thèse candies were so good Why have you changed the size and the good fruit taste of my favoirie treat The chewiness is gone too I ve just bought two bags and very much deceived