Shoppers Drug Mart / bad customer service and gross incompetence
I lined up to drop my (prescription: refill) in this Shoppers Drug Mart (Ghulam Rabbani Pharmacy Inc.) in Morningside and Kingston (Morningside Crossing), Scarborough. Two receptionists in the drop off section were talking to and laughing with each other paying little attention to the line. Got pissed. After a while, a receptionist said, "Hi". I told her "I'm here for a refill of my medication". I gave her my id. She gave me a buzzer in a grumpy face.
I'd been waiting holding my buzzer to buzz but it didn't buzz in an hour. I went back to the reception (pick up) and the guy saw my buzzer and told me with annoyance on his face, "You've to be patient, this buzzer will buzz when your medication is ready."
I came back to my chair. Waited almost another hour, buzzer didn't buzz, nobody called me to pick the medication.
After almost two hours frustrating wait, I went back to the reception (pick up) again and explained to a young man. He checked and didn't find my medication on their usual medication tray. After a while, he got my medication and gave me.
I asked him why so late. He replied, "The reception in drop off didn't add the buzzer number in your file to buzz you."
Got pissed. Asked for the manager, he came and when I saw him my first impression was he is severely incompetent.
We had an argument, he didn't explain why there was no supervisor/manager on the floor to watch/check the processed medication that was sitting somewhere without any notice for almost two hours. He didn't say why someone didn't call me when my medication was ready, and when a buzzer was not added to my file because of their mistake?
Left this place being pissed. In the previous couple of experiences that I had, disgusting customer service with a rigid face, bad attitude, more process time, and less explanation. Simply disgusting.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - non delivery
- Shoppers Drug Mart - store manager 1375 anesa
- Shoppers Drug Mart - customer service accusing me of stealing 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - hp lap top
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor customer service by manager on duty at 610 taylor street east, saskatoon, sk