Shoppers Advantage / Free gas coupons
While buying another item on the phone, which had been advertised on TV, I was offerred $40 in free gasoline if I would try a 30 day free trial membership to SHOPPERS ADVANTAGE.
They send you 4 coupons for $10 each, one for each quarter of the year; i.e. January thru May. You can only collect the coupons during the appropriate quarter of the year. So unless you continue your membership you will never collect the $40 promised.
My membership happened to fall from the middle of June until the middle of July. So I sent in the first coupon for June and did receive a check for $10. When I sent in the second coupon for July, I received a letter that they couldn't pay me because I had "photocopied or duplicated" the rebate coupon, which of course I hadn't.
It's a TOTAL RIPOFF!!!
More Shoppers Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Advantage - Kept taking $ after canceling 
- Tlg Shoppers Advantage - Two cancelations and still getting charged 
- Shoppers Advantage - Scam 
- Tlg Shoppers Advantage - Illegal Debit Charge 
- Shoppers Advantage - charges for service after I cancelled agreement 
- ShoppersAdvantage - scam membership
- ShoppersAdvantage - Cancel membership to both
- Tlg Shoppers Advantage - Membership 
- Shoppers Advantage - Membership Rebate Coupons
- Shoppersadvantage.com - website