Shellunethical behavior

I went today, 1/11/17, to get gas from the gas station. I originally go to Valero, but it was busy today so i decided to go across the street to Shell. I went to the location 22811 Cypresswood Dr. I pulled up to a pump and it said pump not available, which i thought was odd because usually those pumps have a yellow bag over them. I brushed it off and reversed to the gas pump behind it. The pump screen said pay here, so i got out of the car. The screen suddenly changed to loading, then pump changed to unavailable. I was beyond irritated. I looked in the store and the cashier was just staring at me. Im not one to cause a scene, but I'm pretty sure he turned the pumps off on purpose, so i left back to Valero where i came from. I watched the gas station, and i saw 2 cars pull up to the exact spot and GET GAS!! I have done nothing wrong to this gas station, ever! I will take my gas money else where and NEVER return to shell. The cashiers need to act professional and not turn the stations off when people pull up. Very unprofessional behavior. Im appalled.

Al
Jan 11, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 11, 2017

The employee was probably working alone and had to lock up to go the bathroom.

• Po
      Jan 11, 2017

You can't prove that he did this on purpose to you. It may have been a mistake or technical error that was short lived.