Shell / taking our money

1 Emmett, ID, United States Review updated:

I went to fill up my truck, swiped my card, and looked like it processed. Clerk came out said it did not. And to swipe again. So I did, Shell station only allowed me to put 19.75, I new I had more in my account. It shut off at that about. Checked my account while at the station, and SHELL station had pulled out $75.00, from my account, and then it did not let me go any further than the 19.75. I went to the clerk and he said that shell automatically holds $75.00 to$100.00 and wont release it for a few days. And said that it depends on the bank. So I went into my bank and spoke to a clerk, she said we don't hold any money's that the bank itself don't even hold any moneys because it belongs to the customer. That it is the shell station that is holding it. So she gave me a print out. I called the main customer service and they said Shell pulls it out by its' your bank that is hold it. I explained to her the bank doesn't hold this money it is Shell Gas station. So I am turning this to my lawyer. I notice that through out the united states Shell station has been taking lots of money from hard working people. I will NEVER PUT GAS THERE AGAIN, AND I AM GOING TO SPREAD THE WORD ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO THAT WAY THEY LOSE BUSINESS.!!!

Comments

• We
      2nd of Nov, 2016

Shell takes money from peoples account with no authorization and holds it, then they say its your bank that has the hold.

• Je
      2nd of Nov, 2016

Complex mess. Shell employees seem to hate poor people too.

• La
      3rd of Nov, 2016

Actually, every Shell pump states in plain old English that they process a pre-authorization and the amount they secure. People please take the time to read crap before you shove your card in the hole.