Shell Petroleum Development Company / beware!

United States Review updated:
BATCH REF: December/008/YY
This is to inform you that you have won prize money of Three Million United States Dollars (US$3, 000, 000.00) for the end of the year promo E-mail Draw which is Organized by Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). SPDC collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Aol, Walla, Gmail, Russian Mail and Hotmail and from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners. Ticket No: [protected], Reference No: TUR/1611/77/07, Batch No:73/7112/EsD, and Serial No: [protected], Contact Claims Processing Agent
Mr Zayed Abubakar
8.)ticket Number;
9.)reference Number:
10)bactch Number:
11)serial Number;
If you do not contact your claims agent within 5 working days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked. Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
Sincerely yours,
mrs Rose Briank
Winning Co -ordinator.
Ri

Comments

Na
  11th of Dec, 2009
Sir,
I received a message on my mobile from spdc that I have won 500, 000.00 GB pounds in spdc mobile draw. Whem I sent the mail claiming my prize they asked me to submit 505GB pounds which I have already submitted along with all the asked documents Now they are asking for NCAT certificate Please tell me is this draw a genuine thing and if it is not then how to track these thieves The person from whom I received the mail is from Barrister Davidben Mr Frank of Nationwide Bank And Mr Teddy of spdc My spdc no. is 081512

Shell Logo Shell