Shellpersonal safety, identity theft, card security, gas station attendants and there freinds that loiter!!!

On 1/17/2017 morning about 6:30 I stopped at my local Shell station like I do every 2 or three days to fill my tank with v- power. This complaint starts when I pull in to pump and a prodestrean or loitering person non customer is leaning against pump, when getting out off my car he is staring and watching me the whole time, at which time I ask him to stand somewhere else due to the fact that I did not feel safe pulling my wallet out with him so close to me.The loitering person at the pump Tells me that the gas station attendants are his freinds and it was OK to stand there.At which time I proceeded to walk into station to complain to attendant on cash register, When the loitering man beats me to the attentent and tells him that me the customer is being rude to him the loitering none customer for asking him to move away from me and my wallet.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orange, CAAt witch time the cashier promptly asked me to leave store and a hand gestures for me to leave, witch I did🤔.I then had to go to exxon/mobile witch is past the entrence to the 55 freeway that I take to work every day.But at my time at that mobile gas station that morning I noticed the experience I had at mobile and shell where night and day.The customer service I received at mobile was much more professional and friendly.The experience I had at these two gas stations where worlds apart-and there only a 1/4 mile away from each other.I have never been a mobile customer but I think I will be definitely leaning that way.I wasn't going to complain but I think shell has some of the best fuel in the world, Which I run in my dirt bike, lawn mower, weed eater, car and so on.Just thought corporate should know scense complaining at lower lever is is a waist of time and energy, and can be compared to the definition of insanity!! Thought you should know before any future loss. Have a great day 🤗

Sa