Shell Oil Co. / no common business courtesy to assist a customer!
In 2004 I overpaid my Shell gas credit card by $200. Shell sent me a check for the same amount while I was in Indonesia, working the tsunami disaster... Consequently the check was voided (90 day limited). Note: Shell does not honor, like most businesses, a plus balance on an account. When I returned from Indonesia I returned the check, requesting a new one be issued. To date, almost 2 yrs later, I have not received the money due to me.
I have called Shell credit card services 12 times in this time period and have written three letters to:
1) Shell Credit Cards Services,
2) Customer Service Manager
3) Customer Relations, Shell Headquarters to ask for assistance - to no avail. I have not received a reply, an e-mail nor a phone call.
I think this borders on scandal. This company has earning in the millions/billions and they do not have the common business courtesy to assist a customer.
Jeffrey Tan's Response, Aug 25, 2017
I have submitted to shell customer service couple weeks ago but till today there is no feedback.
Lindalee777's Response, Apr 14, 2018
I am very upset I have change card eat not happy employee was not helpful
ExtremelyAnnoyed1's Response, Jul 14, 2018
I don’t want to have to wait to receive my back for gas I didn’t even Get. It’s not right
More Shell Oil Co. Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - Smoking in front of entrance. With apron on. How nasty could that get. It grossed me out.
- Shell - bad service/gas stolen
- Shell Gas Station/Auto Care (5422 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124) - damage to customer's car and lie to customer
- Shell - new shell fleet card
- Shell - the state of a store