Shell / I am complaining about the shell petrol attendant staff who is very rude
On the 24/4/2017 at 15:15, My husband and I went to the Shell petrol Kiosk at 98 Paya Lebar Rd, Singapore 409008. When I reach pump station number 1, there is no staff to assist me to pump my petrol as that time is raining. I waited in the car for about 5 minutes, but still the staff is not there. So after waited 5 minutes, my husband went out of the car and he went to the pump station number 1 to top up my fuel. When he started to top up the fuel, then this malay male shell staff with tattoo on the arm came towards our car and ask
" can I assist you"? My husband said its ok. Then my husband said to the male staff come and help, do not just say, but do it.
Suddenly, this shell male staff point us centre middle finger to us. Is this the way the shell staff behave? I did took a picture of this male staff but I did not get his name. I will forward the picture below. I really hope that the management of the shell company could take into consideration so that in the future this things would not happen again. Thank you.
Dr Maya Lim
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- [Resolved] Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee 
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley
- Shell Petroleum Lottery - scam