Shell / customer complaint about store owner

1 Austintown, OH, United States

I got $28.88 worth of gas on November 15, 2016 at 12pm. The $28.88 verified the same day. I called Shell on November 16, 2016, at 2pm to complain about a hold on a pending transaction of $75 and was told it would take 24 hours to be returned, I had already waited 26 hours. Decided to give it 1 more day. It is now November 17, 2016, 2pm again, in total I waited 50 hours before I made the second phone call. She told me 48 hours when I had already waited 50 hours. I tried to explain that to her but she kept interrupting me and kept yelling at me that it was my banks fault and that I'm being dense and not listening to her. The transaction had Shell Gas Station listed next to it and I tried to explain that to her also. All she kept doing was interrupting me and yelling about how it's not hard to understand and that I need to listen. That she couldn't control the pumps outside. I then told her after calling my bank that I would be calling corporate because of how she was treating me. She then told me she was the owner and hung up on me after calling me a b###h. I called my bank and they had to go in and refuse the pending transaction and informed me that the transaction was coming from Shells side and not them. I don't know if you condone how your owners treat cutomers, but I will no longer be getting gas at any of your stations. Especially if customers are treated exactly how I was treated the last 3 days.

Ra