Shell / air pump

Moreno Valley, CA, United States Review updated:

Hello

I come to shell gas station off of Sunnymead and Frederick Blvd in Moreno valley ca faithfully for gas, snacks etc and I arrived on Sunday morning 11/26/17 At 10:58 am to put air in my tire because it was low and the lady who states she's the manager an arabic lady told me I have to pump gas first in order for me to use the air. I have NEVER heard this all the years I have been coming here everyone I deal with has always been so nice and kind and this lady was just so rude. She told me to pay her first in order for her to turn the air on if I wasn't going to pump gas. This is disrespectful and embarrassing. I went and grabbed my kids a donut and noticed my air pressure light popped on so I stopped here just to be turned away. What happened to customer service? Can someone please call me so I know my complaint has been seen. Tysha [protected]

• Updated by Tysheona, Nov 26, 2017

No I am old enough to understand the difference of someone being rude or not. Were you there? You weren't. So maybe you should think twice about commenting on someone's complaint because you didn't hear the tone of that employees voice nor did you see her facial expressions towards me.

Ty
Nov 26, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 26, 2017

Yes; some stations offer free air. It wouldn't also necessarily surprise me that some, such as this one, does not. It could have simply been a recent policy change.

• Ty