Sheetz / sheetz #471 service is ridiculous!

1 Henderson, NC, United States Review updated:

I normally come to this location at night after work to get dinner, only because its the closest one to me. Every time i order they always forget to put our sauces that we ordered with our items. I can't order online anymore because by the time i get home i realize they forgot again. The last time i ordered online, i got home with my friends and our food without any sauces, but we figured to just let it go. Once we started trying to figure out whose was whose we realized only one of four friends orders was correct. 2nd they will never let me use my sheetz points i have so many saved up because they wont let me use it. An example is when i know i have a free fountain drink on my sheetz card and i get to the register and see the option to get my free drink but before i could press yes they press no and i dont get the discount. Ive started going to the one in Louisburg, NC because they always ask to use my points, never mess up my order and are so beyond friendly/helpful! PS the pictures i sent with this is the last time i ordered online when i got home, no sauces, no napkins and 2 hot dogs instead of the 4 i ordered.

Sheetz
Sheetz

Al
Oct 5, 2017

Comments

14th of Nov, 2018

sheetz #471 Henderson NC - NOT HAPPY

Went to get gas and some breakfast. Got the special; two sandwiches, Mini Hash brownz and a small coffee. Opened my sandwiches #1Croissant with bacon and cheese: (the Croissant was burnt and hard) #2 English Muffin with bacon and cheese (English Muffin was hard). Mini Hash brownz don't taste the same as the Durham location. They taste bland!