Sharaf dg / false information on preorder product

Dear sir/madam,
I am writing this to sharafdg with a hope of getting the issue be solved and strict action shall be taken for furture.
My order number is #w990669 placed an preorder of apple watch series 4, with a first hand confirmation from sharaf dg one of the executive on 19th september regarding the availability of the product. The call center executive whose name is zunail told be that probably apple will provide the product on 21 sept, and since you preorder it we will deliver it immediately on priority basis and listening to that I preorder the product with advance payment through credit card.
When I called the center on 21st sept. Morning and ali named executive picked the call and said you will receive the product in between from 5pm to 10pm since the courier can happen at that time only. I requested for early delivery because it was someone's birthday gift to be given but denied due to unavailability of courier service. I said ok.
Lately around 6 pm I called again asking for help on the above order number. Executive name mark picked up the call and narrated a totally different sorry. By saying courier service is not available, I asked ok tell me the store where from I can pick the product, I was amazed to listen his next answer and told me it is in warehouse you cannot get the product from there. I asked him to transfer my call to head authority and there was no one because it is a friday, requested me to wait for his call back in 5 minutes to which I waited around 20 minutes but afraid no call received may be because of non serious behaviour towards work.
After a while I had a word with nelson by calling again of my own because I was seeking a help from sharaf dg for the relevant answer which I did not received since morning.
You will not get the product as it not available and generated a complaint for the people for the false information. The ticket number for which is [protected].

With a heavy heart I cancelled the plan for the event which I bought aed 1729 gift of apple watch.

Next day morning around on 22 sept at 9 am I called sharaf dg again person name maryum picked by call and given a new chapter of information again. Saying she is giving me the right information and will generate a complaint for the people who had miscomunnicated me. She told that it will take 2-4 more days as the product is not available and the people who ordered before my order will get the product first.
I do understand there can be less availaibility of the product, not denying that the product will be given as soon as the sharafdg will get.
But highly concerned on the fact how the false information any company can provide to its customers without considering the situations of the customer.
The loss which I suffered due to this false information who is going to bear that???
The insult I went through which who is going to pay for it??
I sincerely request sharafdg to resolve the issue and to provide the product at earliest along with the compensation for the loss caused me due to false information provided by their customer service to avoid further cause of action to consumer affair department.

Thanks.

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Sep 22, 2018

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of your Invoice or online order reference no. at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Is