SFL Nutrition LLC / AcaiBerry / Total Cleanse / Unauthorized purchases by this company

1 127 NW 13th Street, Suite 4Boca Ration, FL, United States
Phone: 866-422-2345

This company made unauthorized purchases from my card. When I checked my bank statement I found 3 unauthorized purchases all within 7 days of each purchase. I was not ever contacted by this company to approve these purchases, and when I called the phone number on my statement connected to the purchases, I got a hang up no answer. This web site lists a phone number and fax. I called the number and got an irrate man who said to call the FBI, about the losses. He said he had nothing to do with the company and that I had called a number in CANADA!!! This is a total scam, and I am in the process of trying to recover my over $200.00. Do not order from this company or give your info out to them. They go under the ads of Acai Berry cleanse on diet ads and nutrition health sites, and are listed as number 1 above the others. Ha! Number 1 above the other scammers. Be aware. I am informing the Better Business Bureau also on this.