Service Magic / Ripped off
I actually had a good working relationship with Service Magic. I was okay with the fees and leads and they did me pretty good until I accepted a lead building a simple deck. I built the deck got paid and everything was good. Then after two weeks, the customer found "flaws" in the deck so I went back and corrected them. I actually went back 5 times over two months. After 35 years doing this work, I realized this woman was scamming me. All she had to do was to complain to service magic and they deducted $500 out of my bank account for her. My real problem was I was never told or even warned the money was to be taken out. Not to mention to reinstate me the wanted another $600 and never could explain what that was for.
More Service Magic Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - pro business services
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try